Return, Cancellation, Defect Policy
You can return any purchase within 14 days for any reason. No returns will be accepted after 14 days. We must receive your return within 14 days after the date you received your items. You can cancel a non custom order up to the day before before it ships. If you paid by credit card there will be a full refund minus a 3% cancellation fee to cover the costs of the inital transaction fee charged to us by your credit card company.
You can cancel a custom order before it ships, but you risk losing the ability to get a credit on the job. If you cancel a custom order while it's in production, you will be charged for the listed price of the job minus the cost of the unprinted portion of the job. Some custom products may not be refundable once started.
There are a few exceptions to the return policy:
1) No customized products can be returned. This includes but not limited to custom poker chips, custom poker tables, custom dealer buttons, custom playing cards, and custom chip cases.
2) If wrapped poker chips are opened, they can be returned, but a 25% restocking fee will be charged.
3) If any other poker chips are returned, there will be a 15% restocking fee.
4) All items returned will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items that are returned and no replacement is needed, the shipping will not be refunded. On returned items purchased with free shipping, the actual shipping cost of the product will be deducted from the refund total. Shipping charges back to our warehouse on items that are refused or undeliverable will be deducted from your refund total.
5) We can't guarantee color matching of our poker chips from different manufacturing runs. Your chip colors may be a different tone or shade than the one you see on the website. Or if you bought one color of a certain denomination, the shade of that color may slightly differ from purchase to purchase. We can't match previous purchases, so please expect that there may be a difference in the shade of your chip color from previous purchases or what is shown on the website. You'll still be responsible for the restocking fee if you choose to return chips that do not match a previous purchase. We'll not be able to search through our poker chips to try to match a shade preference.
6) If you wish to exchange an item in general that is not damaged or was not incorrectly shipped, then your item will be exchanged but shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee may apply.
7) NO opened DVD's or playing cards can be returned. There are no exceptions. If you do return them, and they are opened, you will not be refunded. We can not resell opened DVD's or playing cards.
To initiate a return: Send and email to email@example.com, referencing your order number and reason for return. If your item is a returnable product, we will respond with an RMA number. If you want a replacement for a damaged item or wrong item shipped, please let us know. We will send a replacement. If you want a refund and do not want a replacement, please inform us if this also. Your full purchase price will be refunded to you upon the return of the product.
The product must be in new condition and in the original packaging to receive consideration for a refund. There are a few exceptions as seen above. (less Shipping and Handling). Your credit will be issued in the same manner payment was made to pokerchiplounge.com. PLEASE ALLOW 2 WEEKS for credits to be issued. When returning the product, please use a trackable package delivery. i.e. UPS GROUND or USPS PRIORITY with delivery confirmation. Your refund for return shipping (if applicable) will not exceed the UPS published rate for weight shipped. We want your shopping experience to be a pleasant one and if there is an occasion you need to return an item we have a no questions asked policy.