Custom Engraved Mahogany Wood Poker Chip Case - 500 Chip Capacity
2. Click the add to cart button and configure your set in the pop up window.
3. Click add to cart again at the bottom of the configuration window.
4. Check out and submit order.
5. We will email you design proofs for approval within 24 hours.
You can have almost any image laser engraved on the cover of this case. As an option, the engraving can then be filled with your choice of gold, silver, or black color. The result is a classy looking chip case that will put the finishing touches on your chip set. Makes for great corporate, groomsmen, or holiday gifts.
About The Case...
The finish on this case is a brilliant, smooth matte finish. The tray inside is removable, revealing a bottom layer that holds chips, playing cards and a dealer button.
The woodwork on the inside and outside is as fine as any piece of furniture in your house. The insides and bottom are lined with soft green felt.
The hardware on this case is solid brass. There is a single decorative handle on the front with two latches that keep the case securely closed. There are two recessed areas on each side of the case which is used to easily pick it up. This is a collector's item as well as a fully functional chip case for the person who appreciates the finer things in life.
The top rack in this case comfortably holds 300 chips as the bottom rack holds 200 chips for a total chip capacity of 500 chips. Also on the bottom there is enough space for 2 decks of cards and a dealer button for all your Texas Holdem games. Chips, cards and button sold separately.
The case is 13.25 inches by 9.5 inches and stands 5.375 inches high when in the closed position.
- Your design is laser engraved into the case cover.
- Option to add a hand painted gold or silver color fill to engraving.
- 7 business day turnaround plus ship transit time. Rush production available (3 business day turnaround).
- Produced in the USA at our California printing facility.